Thursday, February 28, 2008

Half-a-Face

This is not a poem,
This time its all about me,
The story about half a face.



Half filled, half empty,
Half smart, half crazy,
Half n hell, half n grace.



About a life looks so glimmering,
A heart never settled,
And a mind roaming in space.



What is life when u keep loosing names,
When your heart never beats,
When you'r running outside the race.



Waiting for a prince never existed,
Loosing good people,
Preventing them from taking his place.



Distrained inside my brain,
Reliving my childhood's pain,
Not letting memories to erase.



But dont get me wrong,
Am happy to be me,
Some one no body can trace.



a female who can sew the words,
Bake the feelings and still,
Have wizardary in her case.



A woman with beautiful thoughts,
Sensational talents,
And a distant dream to chace.


*Copyrights reserved for Sarah Arram, September 13 2007

No comments: